HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION
· Personal information is gathered when customers request more information or complete an online booking through our website.
· Information is also taken on our membership form when you arrive at the airfield for your skydive.
· Financial payment information is only gathered when a customer purchases a skydive. In these cases, the information is securely held by Wixs Financial.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
· Parabellum Skydiving will not sell, distribute, or give away any of your personal details to any 3rd party company, organisation or individual.
· Information held on customers will be stored for a period of 3 years after your last contact with us. Unless under the age of 18, where we will keep the information for as long as we deem fit.
· Data will be stored on our servers, which are located outside of the EEA.
· Personal information pertaining to insurance and customer information will be passed to our governing bodys, British Skydiving and United States Parachute Association.
· By taking part in a skydive for a charity, you agree that your contact details may, if required, be given to the charity that you have booked to fundraise for. This is so that they may support you with your fundraising efforts and arrange to collect any additional sponsorship after the jump.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND ADWORDS
· We advertise with Google Adwords and Google Remarketing. We also collect data from Google Analytics. This data is gathered from internet cookies on our website. We use them to analyse who our visitor’s demographics, which web pages they are visiting and offer our adverts on other websites.
· Whilst we collect this information, no individual data (such as name or IP address) are collected. We cannot trace an individual or computer, we only gather generic data.
· If you wish to opt out of this anonymous data gathering, please disable cookies on your internet browser and mobile phone.
EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE & DIRECT MARKETING
· You will never be added to any marketing campaign without your consent.
· Parabellum skydiving will send you a confirmation letter by email when you book and/or reschedule your skydive. Gift vouchers and confirmation letters may also be sent by post.
· Once you have completed your skydive you will also be sent a thank-you email.
· No further correspondence will be sent however you will be given the choice to sign up to our email newsletter if you wish.
· Email newsletters will be sent to those who have signed up via our website or have subscribed via our email links however you can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link, or by contacting us directly.
AFFILIATED WEBSITES AND ORGANISATIONS
We closely affiliated to British skydiving and the United States Parachute Association. However we will never pass on your financial details to anyone.
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHS
You will be asked for consent via opt-in options or direct communication, for any photo or video from your jumps to be used for marketing purposes; website, social media streams, printed material, etc.
Visitors should be aware we regularly film interviews with tandem and solo students while on the ground, and visitors may be filmed in the background. Visitors wishing to be on camera should stay within the spectator areas. Parabellum Skydiving have no responsibility from the point of sale to where these videos are displayed.
CCTV is located on site for the purpose of crime prevention and detection.
CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any concerns or complains about how your details are gathered, stored, used or handled by Parabellum skydiving, you have the right to contact us directly at email@example.com.
Please click here for our website host Cookies list. https://support.wix.com/en/article/cookies-and-your-wix-site.
WIX.Com And Parabellum PP
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com